Website Bolton Construction and Service of WNC
Be Better. Do Better.
Bolton Construction & Service of WNC is family owned and operated, founded in 1925 – We provide a verity of residential, commercial and industrial plumbing, heating, air conditioning and general construction services. We offer health insurance, 401K with matching, competitive pay and numerous other benefits.
Commercial Plumbing Estimator /Project Manager.
• Position involves both plan-and-spec as well as design build projects
• Write PO’s and subcontracts
• Project development, planning, prioritization, scheduling and implementation
• Detailed estimating and cost control
• Manage job responsibilities for multiple foreman and pipefitters
• Lead by example; promote safety, ethics, integrity and quality of work
• Ability and willingness to work in the field when necessary or as part of job training
• 4 years minimum experience managing plumbing projects
• In-depth knowledge ICC Code requirements
• Strong social/communication (oral and written) skills
• Strong practical and technical foundation in plumbing systems
• Computer skills to include: Microsoft office products (word, excel, outlook)
• 6 – 10 years’ experience estimating and managing commercial plumbing projects
• Detailed Knowledge of North Carolina Plumbing Code
• NC Plumbing License
• Plumbing construction field experience a plus
Some commercial plumbing system design and troubleshooting experience