Bolton Construction and Service of WNC
Plumbing Apprentice in Service Department
• Assist with Assembles and Installs,
• Assist with repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and draining systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
• Cut openings in walls and floors,
• Cut tread pipe using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe treading machine.
• Bend pipe to required angles.
• Assist with Assemble and install valves, Join Pipes, Fill pipe systems with water.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more, Heavy pushing, pulling and lifting , reach overhead, twisting of trunk, Squatting, Ladder climbing.
Requirements: Valid Driver’s License, High School Diploma or GED,
Pass pre-employment drug screening, criminal background check and physical.
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• On Job Training
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company Vehicle
• Advancement Opportunities
• Ancillaries – Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision, Critical Care, Cancer and Accidental Plans
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program