Website Bolton Construction & Service of WNC
Electrical Department Manager – Must Have NC Unlimited Electrical License
Service / Commercial / Construction
Provide direct management of multiple projects. Develop and maintain good business relationships. Maintain Unlimited Electrical License.
- 1. Establish objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
2. Initiate and maintain liaison with clients and contacts, to facilitate construction or service activities.
3. Monitor/control all work through administrative direction to ensure projects are done on time and within budget.
- 4. Manage financial aspects of department.
5. Read prints, wiring diagrams, schematics, diagnostic manuals.
6. Will be required to hold unlimited license.
7. Exercise behavior that insures personal safety and the safety of coworkers.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Managers should be able to rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked; work within precise limits or standards of accuracy; perform a variety of duties which may change often; use reason and logic; perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately; see detail in objects or operations rapidly and accurately.
Requirements: 6+ years electrical experience, Valid Drivers License, Pass pre employment drug screening, criminal background check, and physical. Will be required to maintain NC Unlimited Electrical license.
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• 401 k
• Company Vehicle
• Ancillaries – Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision, Critical Care, Cancer and Accidental Plans
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program