Residential and Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical and General Construction
Electrical Project Manager
Commercial / Construction
Bolton Construction and Service of WNC,
Our Core Values, To serve our customers is to provide professional knowledge and craftsmanship the will last for generations.
To serve our employees is to provide an ethical, respectful and rewarding work environment. To grow our business is to embrace positive change by challenging the status quo.
Provide direct management of multiple projects. Develop and maintain good business relationships. Maintain Unlimited Electrical License.
1. Provide initial client contacts to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
2. Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specification, drawings, and takeoff information.
3. Plan, organize and staff key field positions.
4. Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
5. Initiate and maintain liaison with clients and contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
6. Provide Technical assistance. i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc. as required.
7. Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
8. Monitor/control construction through administrative direction to ensure project is done on time and within budget.
9. Represent company in project meetings; assist in labor negations/strategy meetings etc.
10. Manage financial aspects of contracts.
11. Read prints, wiring diagrams, schematics, diagnostic manuals.
12. May repair faulty equipment or systems.
13. Will be required to hold unlimited license.
14. Exercise behavior that insures personal safety and the safety of coworkers.
15. Communicate w/ supervisor, client, technicians, and office staff
16. Teach and train helpers and provide oversight.
17. Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Managers should be able to rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked; work within precise limits or standards of accuracy; perform a variety of duties which may change often; use reason and logic; perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately; see detail in objects or operations rapidly and accurately; will be required to maintain NC State Unlimited Electrical license.
Requirements: 2+ years Project Management experience and 10+ years total electrical work, Valid Drivers License, Pass pre employment drug screening, criminal background check, and physical.
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• Company Vehicle
• Ancillaries – Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision, Critical Care, Cancer and Accidental Plans
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program