Website Bolton Construction and Service of WNC, Inc.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of work crew engages in the fabrication and installation of sheet metal products and equipment.
• Interpret Specifications
• Read Blueprints and Job Orders
• Installs and Directs installation of assemblies on work site
• Measure and customize fittings for fabrication
• Layout and mark dimension and reference lines on materials according to product specifications
• Weld to standards , use of power tools
• Analyzes and resolves work problems
• Maintain time records and coordinates work schedules
• Assure safety procedures are being meet.
• 4+ years field experience as a foreman
• Must be able to stand, walk for long periods of time, bend lift, and crouch.
• Use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects
• Lift and carry material weighing over 50 pounds
• Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other climbing devises
• Valid drivers license
• Pass drug screening, background check & fit-for-work physical
• Minimum of GED or High School Diploma
• Good computers skills
• Strong social and communication skills
• OSHA 10 or 30
• Welding Certification
The above description covers the principle duties and responsibilities. However not be construed as a complete listing of all duties