Website Bolton Construction and Service of WNC, Inc.
HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and General Construction
HVAC Installer/ Preventative Maintenance Tech
• Install HVAC systems per code –Package Rooftops, Condenser Units, Evap Coils, Furnaces, High Efficiency Air Filters, Zone Systems, Ductless Mini Splits, and Whole-House Humidifiers, in residential and commercial sites
• Install systems in new construction as well as established structures
• Install and/or cut in new supply registers and return grilles
• Install and program new thermostats and zone controls
• Install refrigerate piping and control wiring to condensing unit
• Capable and excels at roughing in/ field fabrication of sheet metal duct work according to drawings, and everything associated with steps of the installation process
• Install new Mylar ducting (flex duct)
• Work directly with homeowner, building owners, and maintenance workers while always maintaining a professional, positive, and approachable demeanor
• Conduct routine preventative maintenance for established customers both residential and commercial sites
• Check HVAC systems for existing problems
• Advise and caution customers about potential problems and inherent dangers
• Educate customer on proper use of HVAC system
• Generate quality sales leads
• Prepare job- related paperwork in a timely manner
• Three to five years experience in installation, maintenance as well as troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
• Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
• Well groomed, neat appearance
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Valid social security number
• Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
• Lift up to 50 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heaver items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
• Observe all company procedures and safety rules
• Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
• Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction