Website Bolton Construction and Service of WNC
Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC
HVAC Pipe Fitter/ Welder
• Installs and assemblies on work site
• Measure and customize fittings for fabrication
• Layout and mark dimension and reference lines on materials according to product specifications
• Weld to standards , use of power tools
• Three to five years experience in installation
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
• Valid driver’s license
- • High School Diploma or GED
- • Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
• Lift up to 50 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heaveir items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
• Observe all company procedures and safety rules
• Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
• Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction