Website Bolton Construction and Service of WNC, Inc.
Assist Mechanic in installations, fabrication of HVAC material
1. Measure, cut and bend , using ruler and hand tools.
2. Drill holes , using power drill.
3. Assist in lifting, positioning and fastening objects.
4. Perform minor repairs using hand tools.
5. Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in order.
6. Disassemble equipment using hand tools.
7. Load, transport, unload material, tools, equipment and supplies.
8. Clean work area.
9. May erect scaffolding, May assist in lifting, positioning, and securing of material and work pieces during installation.
10. Exercise behavior that insures personal safety and the safety of coworkers.
11. Perform other routine duties as directed by experienced craft person.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must be able to follow specific directions; perform a variety of duties which may often change; work within standards of accuracy; repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedures evaluate information using measurable standards.
Must be able to stand or walk for long periods; use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects; lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds; climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects; carry tools and equipment; stoop, kneels, crouch, and crawl; and see (naturally or with correction) and distinguish colors. Must be able to Lift, Carry, and bend